CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 27, 2010

THANKS ALOT!


thank you for giving me 2 unforgetable valentines days surprises!!

everybody must wondering i had a happi valentines days in this year.... good guess! but wrong!

no matter how i love u, u stil da 1 who hurt me so much... im done of it!! calling me n questioning me alot bcoz of that gal?! my god!! r u insane!! hurting me again n again... last time i try sms n call u but no reply! n now bcoz of tat gal u keep calling me n question me!?!? wat a joke!! if u cant settle it urself pls dont come n bother me with the thought of hurting me!! i dont care that u're gonna call me bitch or crazy woman! i dont care anymore!!

from the beginning u already know im tat kind of person! if u cant stand for it pls dont do so much during tat period! dont make me crazy love u then u tell me u had enough n giving some kind of stupid excuses to seperate and only a fool like me will simply accept!!!

i didnt tell any1 tat u're bad!! ppl keep telling me u're a jerk! but i corrected them that u're not tat kind of person n u're nice!!! wtf!! n now wat i get?!?? million of daggers stab into my heart ok?!??!?

0 comments: