CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Chinese New Year.....


during this big day of chinese, i was empty... keep smoking, thinking, n dreaming all the time... not very enjoy the moment with family and relatives.... they never understand what im thinking n what i want..... *sometimes i myself also dont know what im thinking*

can't feel any cny season at all.... a very hard month for me.... but the beginning of the month was happy hanging out with friends, enjoy every moment that we shared... but cny just a very worst period of the month... as the old folks always say: life must go with bitter follow by sweetness (ć…ˆè‹ŠćŽç”œ)... i think i got messed with it... lol!! was sweet at first, now suffering with bitter feeling...

looking the messy things at my home, i wish to clean up a lil..... but im just too lazy... lol... i wish my previous pets can accompany when im alone n quiet at home... i miss my catz... pets will never leave me unless they get sick n die, or im the 1 who leave them....

0 comments: