CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

M.A.C training and tired days

some old pics of me n melvin during a year+ relationship







yesterday start wif the mac spring collection training, a fun day n knew some new friends, lizzie from sabah and wayne from penang... nice people....

after the training, BB the trainer want us to wear dolly like dress during the event, n the problems come... cuz i dont even hav a single dress of the dolly like dress... gonna invest some money on those during dis fucking poor period... =.="

after the training, went to burger's studio n saw melvin was there practicing his dj skill, i feel like im back to yesterday which im still coupling with him... he still the same, quiet, fair, good loong and skinny... i was sitting there, enjoying the music n smoking... then, melvin asked me for lunch... we juz sitting at the mamak, didnt talk much as usual...
after lunch, a old schoolmate ask me for drink/dinner when im about to buy the tix of monorail to head back home, luckily he called me earlier... he pick me up at sg wang, n we went to a place that gave me lotz of memories... remind me those happi time... we talk alot during the conversation, he stil as funny as previous time... i knew he was trying to make me feel better since he knew tat i was feeling down... thankz alot man! u always the good guy that not available... lolz!!!(he not my ideal bf, but stil my ideal best fren forever!! thankx jun jie!)

day 2,
today, the 2nd day of training, the gal who sitting nex to me hav to do a make over for me... n the nightmares come!! she is not graduated wif professional makeup skill... the way she applying makeup on me was rude, harsh and i dont even understand wat shez explaining of the product during the process! she poked my eyes, pushing my head, turning my head... im not a doll of her la!! dont treat me like a corpse!! in the end... when i look at myself in da mirror... i lookz much or horrible than without makeup!!!! wat the hell!!! after i done the make over for her, i quickly removed the makeup on my face... really cant stand it! and of course she is so satisfy with the makeup i did for her, even my manager also said it was great!! (happi!!!)

now, im juz sitting at home n watching movies... downloading some nds games, it is been such a long time i didnt update my nds games...

btw... any1 wanna ask me out for drink? or hang out?! hahahaha.....





0 comments: