CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

home alone night


been to puchong just now with bunch of frenz... doing and talking bout real serious things... mofa n ling were so quiet during the journey of sending me home... i guess each of us has lots of problem n things to consider n think... i was pretending normal, steady during hanging out with my frenz... btw, a big pimple on my folehead and another big 1 on back of my neck! serious painful!!

reached home bout 10 mins ago... n i remember that i didnt eat anything today... oh yes, maybe juz my favorite RECOLA sweets only... n cigg of course.... and now, i dont even feel any hunger...

removing my makeup during writting dis blog... honestly, dont really know y am i talking sumthing doesnt make sense now... lolz! maybe itz juz because of i cant do 'sumthing' tat i really wish to do rite now... no connection at all during dis period... so im juz can bla bla bla on my blog and fb... lolz...

was planning to do nautica stars on feet soon... n yesterday juz took of my nose pierce, i know itz kinda ugly due to the hole of the pierce and i really like the nose pierce... but wat can i do? since itz not good to my life...

sumtimes, things tat i wish doesnt mean i can get wat i wish... things tat i see, doesnt mean it is the truth.... changing attitude might b a problem for me, cuz i changed my hot temper attitude since long time ago, now im already try as simple as i possible, but y things stil cant work out?!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Try to think it in more simple way, when after ur mind cooling down... I'm kinda person like u, when things doesn't turns out what u expect are keep on digging, it won't help but only turns urself like black out,was like u losing ur direction,hold back,think carefully,back to track and move forward,good luck !