CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

blood anyone?




have u ever tasting ur own blood? n u find it taste special n u start to love it? i did!

1st case,remember when i was in secondary school, been cut during doing some homework.... my fingers bleed, i look at it for a second.... i found the blood was so nice... the color... the texture.... i let it drop on my table, my uniform skirt n floor.... during tat time, im not willing to bind the cut til my frenz were so worry n bind them for me...

2nd case, i was cutting a red apple, i removed the skin of the apple n i start cutting it into pieces... i accidently cut my finger, n im enjoying looking at the blood drop on the apple... the apple whitout skin was turning from white to red again... n i droped some on the floor... my cats lick from the floor...

3rd case, when i was studying biology, there is a experiment of testing blood type, i like to use the lancet to poke my fingers... test n test n test... n helping others to poke thier fingers since they r affraid of poking the finger...

4th case, a cut on my hand, lil bleed, i take the blood from the wound, n apply it on my lips, testing the color... haha, it gave a natural red color for the lips...

now, i ezly can taste my blood by sucking my gum... it taste lil sour, lil sweet...

my blood type??!? hahaha... AB blood in my body...
here r some collection image from me.... enjoy~














0 comments: