CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 28, 2009

to do list....


1. clean up my wardrobe if im free (im so free but lazy to clean up for the past few months)

2. quit smoking (was trying to quit but juz cant get rid of the marlboro black mentol...)

3. earn lotz of lotz of money and save it (erm?? where to find the money? work hard but salary get less)

4. enjoy every breath and not enjoy spending every single cents
5. lose weight...? (haha... how im gonna tell im losing weight if i nv know watz my weight....)

6. carry myself wif a paper bag???! (even if i found the big size of paper bag, how am i gonna put myself in n carry wif my own?? muahaha)

7. stop joking/fooling around (i juz cant control!!! pls accept wat i am!!)

8. change my name... from Bobo Lee to Bobo Lee....(dont slap me....)

9. ask somebody to clean up my messy wardrobe... lolz

0 comments: