CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 28, 2009

good bye

Last week back to the place that we stayed… was helping u to collect the things u left… looking at the room, the smell of your clothes from the wardrobe… remember we use to watch movies and eating dominos pizzas during nights…. U were singing songs to put me into sleep… we argue a lot, and u break the glass, hit the door, we were mad…. But every time u stills the 1 who say sorry and beg me to forgive u, n I did…. So much memories, happy and sad…


Writing something regarding you it’s really make me feel hard… was asking myself for many times, y we were meet? What if we never meet? What if we r just friends? Will it b better? And can we still chatting with each other happily….? You hate me because I left u without saying good bye….

0 comments: