CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 17, 2010

WRONG!


i donno wat happen recently that my mood like roller coaster... suddenly happi n suddenly emo...
dis 20th hav to back office meeting, but y after meeting stil nit to go back sogo work wif noon shift? other outlet partimers r only go for meeting n without going back to work? im affraid if i voice out the manager wil get mad... from kl to mv early morning n going back to sogo work til 10pm, crazy!!!
y is he deleting the comments that he posted on my walls?? im emo cuz he nv take good care of himselve, making me feel guilty by asking him to fetch me after work when he is not feeling well... dam! all my fault! n now my fave ciggies became his enemy cuz making him sick... sigh...
no privacy at home, no right to negotiate anything at work, nobody understand...
wearing fake smiling mask everyday and act like a dumb!

0 comments: