CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

sorry


u r trying so hard to b sweet wif me, but maybe im too indepentend... not really like to rely on people...

i prefer do things alone, tatz y i choose as makeup artist that i tot i can do da job wif my own hand without talking much... but during itz big event or runway makeup... i prefer to hav a good teamate to work to.... it is really fun....

at dis moment... i nit to b alone, work alone, shop alone, watching my face drama, movies and anime alone, listening to my fave music wif all my own....

sorry cuz im not a sweet gal... maybe im adult enuff to takecare myself... but never leave me far away... cuz sumtimes i can feel upset and lonely... i'll nit u when the time is rite...

sorry cuz im a selfish person...

0 comments: